Smart microgrid solutions
Smart renewable microgrid solutions
Renewable Energy-as-a-Service - p/kWh cost
Achieve NetZero reducing energy cost, carbon and risk
Solar - ground mount, rooftop, and carport solar with battery storage.
Reducing price of electricity sub 7 p/kWh for large scale field solar PPA.
Solar combined with battery storage ensures grid resilience, further energy cost reductions, and optimisation of solution.
Ideal where field space (can be nearby farmland), or rooftop is available, and where there is a long lease on property.
CHP - renewable solution below the cost of grid using used cooking oil:
- Renewable baseload generation
- 3 year PPAs
- 12 - 14 p/kWh
- Containerised solution - plug and play
- Cheap heat
- REGO's available - fuel is used cooking oil & ROC accredited
- Saves 3,000 tonnes of CO2 per MW of installed capacity
Ideal for distribution centres, and datacentres where space is limited and short lease.
Battery storage with 15 year guarantee:
- Optimising onsite generation - CHP & solar
- Reducing red zone charges and Triads
- Providing revenues for grid services
- Ensuring resilience against grid brownouts. and blackouts - 14% less energy compared to UP
- Future proofing - EV (electric vehicle) charging
Ideal where resilience an issue, optimising onsite generation, and where there are issues with the grid.
Mini microgrid - 24 x 7 off-grid solution
Combined road towable off -grid power solution:
- Battery storage
- Generator (renewable HVO fuel)
Lighting, and security surveillance can be added
Ideal for off-grid situations where the grid cannot be connected into. Ideal for construction sites, airports, improving security, and where access to the grid is difficult.